1) Who will cover the cost of the report?
- The homeowner is liable to pay for the report up front, but can claim back some of the cost of the report from the Pyrite Resolution Board up to a maximum of €500 (including VAT), provided that the property is established to be in Category D with a Damage Rating of 2. Receipts should be submitted to Pyremco (Pyrite Resolution Board).
3) Can the report I received from a previous Engineering survey be used to apply to the Pyrite Resolution Report?
- This topic was discussed at the latest Pyrite Action Group meeting – Answer
4) What is the cost of the Building Condition Assessment Report?
- This topic was also discussed at the latest Pyrite Action Group meeting – Answer